I love building communities, companies and cultures based on authenticity. Here are some things I am especially proud of.
- Organised church groups for kids from age 14 to 18 (my first social entrepreneurial contribution)
- Acquired a bachelors degree in engineering in cooperation with Siemens
- Co-founded the VWI local student association, became chairman of the local board, became a member of the national board
- Became a workshop coach, finally lead ‘Train the trainer’ seminars – teaching workshop facilitation to “to be” management trainers
- Got rejected from all masters universities, started a PhD at 21, started a social media monitoring company at 21, stopped working on both projects at 22 and went to the Knowmads entrepreneurial business school in Amsterdam
- Co-founded Überzeuge.de – workshop provider for trainings on the psychology of persuasion
- Co-founded “Pop up princes Amsterdam” – a pop up shop agency (discontinued after six months)
- Travelled Brasil with “Edu on Tour” – identifying innovative education projects and publishing about them
My journey consists of alternative and innovative and often self organised education. I work to encourage authentic leadership and exchange. I love co-shaping communities and spaces. It all spreads through entrepreneurial activity.
Got an idea?
New projects are always fun. If you have something you want to change in the world and think I can help, feel free to send me a message.
I speak about alternative education, change management, failing forward, authenticity, generation Y, communities, future of work and future of marketing / communication.
I have spoken at conferences like dClass (education), FuckUpNights (failure), HR Safari & HR Executive Circles (GenY, Future of Work), The Class of 2020 (future of marketing towards GenY), European Bitcoin Conference (new business models) and different companies.
I specialise in community building.
Focus areas I have experience in are Generation Y, HR Management, Diversity Management, HR Marketing or Consumer Marketing with the target group Generation Y. Feel free to call me up and involve me as a consulting expert. firstname.lastname@example.org
GenY with Heart
Smart, authentic, exciting.
In the past, me or my projects have been featured by the following media houses