I love building communities, companies and cultures based on authenticity. Here are some things I am especially proud of.
- GenY Consulting & Co-Founding CCL – Consulting cum laude
- Failure Evangelism & Co-Founding the FuckUp Night in Munich
- Co-shaping communities of co-learning, co-creating, co-working and co-living
Other things I did before:
- Organised church groups for kids from age 14 to 18 (my first social entrepreneurial contribution)
- Acquired a bachelors degree in engineering in cooperation with Siemens
- Co-founded the VWI local student association, became chairman of the local board, became a member of the national board
- Lead ‘Train the trainer’ seminars – teaching workshop facilitation to “to be” management trainers
- Got rejected from all masters universities, started a PhD at 21, started a social media monitoring company at 21, stopped working on both projects at 22 due to heavy failure and went to the Knowmads entrepreneurial business school in Amsterdam
- Co-founded Überzeuge.de – workshop provider for trainings on the psychology of persuasion
- Co-founded “Pop up princes Amsterdam” – a pop up shop agency (declared failed after six months)
- Travelled Brasil with “Edu on Tour” – identifying innovative education projects and publishing about them
My journey consists of alternative and innovative and often self organised education. I work to encourage authentic leadership and exchange. I love co-shaping communities and spaces. It all spreads through entrepreneurial activity.
Let’s do something
Any issue involving community building or management, Generation Y, HR Management, Diversity Management, HR Marketing or Consumer Marketing with the target group Generation Y – I’m happy to help. Feel free to call me up and involve me as a consulting expert. email@example.com
I speak about alternative education, failure, authenticity, generation Y, communities, future of work and future of marketing / communication.
I have spoken at conferences like dClass (education), FuckUpNights (failure), HR Safari & HR Executive Circles (GenY, Future of Work), The Class of 2020 (future of marketing towards GenY), European Bitcoin Conference (new business models).
What people said (translated from German)
- “Smart, authentic, exciting.”Natalie Janotta
- “An entertaining contribution that raises questions” Uwe Schuricht
- “Noticeable authenticity- thank you!” Kristina Feidt
- “GenY with Heart” Natalie Mikulic
Who wrote about me
Handelsblatt, WirtschaftsWoche, Die Zeit, der Spiegel, Wirtschaftsblatt, F.A.Z, Wissen+Karriere, Wallstreet Online, Der Standard, Personalwirtschaft, W&V, ONEtoONE, Süddeutsche Zeitung jetzt.de, Horizont and many more…
TV & Radio of Bayerischer Rundfunk, afkTV, MünchenTV, SWR2 Radio